The following sections will be covered during this session:
- What is the role of Analysis of Variance in Experimental Designs?
- Understanding Signal to Noise Ratios to make robust product and/or process
- Planning, Designing, Conducting and Analyzing Design of Experiments step by step
- Practical example on developing a binder
- Practical example on developing a paint system
At the end of the training there will be a Q&A Session where you can pose questions to Rogier van Duin.
A transcript of all the questions and answers will be made available after the event.
Jasmine L. ,
from Nipsea Technologies Pte. Ltd.:
"The real-life examples described in the course helped us to illustrate the concept better."
Virginie D. ,
from Laerdal Medical:
"The course gave me some new ideas about how to organize my future experiments."
José L. ,
"I got good information to study how this statistical tool can be useful in my job."
DoE can produce maximum returns when applied in research, concept design, and product development. Engineers and scientific personnel should learn and apply DoE just as they do basic principles of physics, chemistry, and mechanics... but how to do it in practice?
By seeing the step-by-step implementation of experimental designs on two practical examples, you will get guidance and expert insight on best decisions to make for your own experiments. At the end of the training, you will be ready to plan, design, conduct & analyze your own developments.
Attend e-Training Courses with your colleagues
(even if they are not in the same place):
||Group / Multi Access
|Number of attendees
||Up to 3 attendees
||Up to 10 attendees
|Number of connections
||Up to 3 connections
|Fee (currency converter)
SpecialChem is not accountable for users' costs linked to participating in the e-Training Course, including but not limited to
the phone and Internet connection fees. We advise you to use your computer's audio. We also provide local phone numbers for when available.
Your registration includes
- Pdf slides at least 24h before the live session
- 1h online short course by an independent expert
- Live interaction with the expert during the 30-minute Q&A session
- Q&A Transcript when you submit your feedback on the course
- Expert contact details to further discuss your projects
You can cancel your order any time prior to the course by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All cancellations made before presentation slides are sent will be charged 30% of total order price
- If presentation slides have been sent but the live session has not yet been delivered, 50% of total order price will be charged
- All cancellations made after the course will be charged a full amount of the order price.
|Special Offers on e-Training Courses
Discount on your second session:
Register online to 2 sessions at the same time & get 25% off the cheapest one
Purchase credits in advance & attend whenever you or your colleagues want within 12 months.
- 5 credits: € 999 (save up to 30%)
- 10 credits: € 1499 (save up to 55%)
(*) 1 regular access = 1 credit used,
1 group/multi access = 2 credits used
12-month access to all e-Training Courses for € 2999