The following sections will be covered during this session:
- Comparing solvent inks and water based inks
- Areas of application
- Substrates: PP, PET, nylon, PE...
- Raw Materials used in water based inks
- Formulation structure (detergent resistant ink, pigment dispersion formulation, alkali resistant ink...)
- Concluding remarks
At the end of the training there will be a Q&A Session where you can pose questions to Terence Kenneth.
A transcript of all the questions and answers will be made available after the event.
The plastics market remains dominated by solvent-based inks, especially for high-end printing. Conversion to water-based printing inks is a serious technical challenge and many companies lack of resources to overcome it.
By attending this advanced formulation course, you will get extremely precious formulations in use today to get started with as well as crucial advice to optimize your own formations.
Attend e-Training Courses with your colleagues
(even if they are not in the same place):
||Group / Multi Access
|Number of attendees
||Up to 3 attendees
||Up to 10 attendees
|Number of connections
||Up to 3 connections
|Fee (currency converter)
SpecialChem is not accountable for users' costs linked to participating in the e-Training Course, including but not limited to
the phone and Internet connection fees. We advise you to use your computer's audio. We also provide local phone numbers for when available.
Your registration includes
- Pdf slides at least 24h before the live session
- 1h online short course by an independent expert
- Live interaction with the expert during the 30-minute Q&A session
- Q&A Transcript when you submit your feedback on the course
- Expert contact details to further discuss your projects
You can cancel your order any time prior to the course by writing to email@example.com
- All cancellations made before presentation slides are sent will be charged 30% of total order price
- If presentation slides have been sent but the live session has not yet been delivered, 50% of total order price will be charged
- All cancellations made after the course will be charged a full amount of the order price.
|Special Offers on e-Training Courses
Discount on your second session:
Register online to 2 sessions at the same time & get 25% off the cheapest one
Purchase credits in advance & attend whenever you or your colleagues want within 12 months.
- 5 credits: € 999 (save up to 30%)
- 10 credits: € 1499 (save up to 55%)
(*) 1 regular access = 1 credit used,
1 group/multi access = 2 credits used
12-month access to all e-Training Courses for € 2999