When formulating exterior paints it is very important to achieve the best product quality in order to ensure high resistance to UV light.
Recently developed light fast pigment dispersions are an ideal complement of the existing LEVANYL® LF and LEVANOX® LF range for outdoor applications and enable to:
- avoid fading or dulling effects
- achieve weather resistance
- retain the color
- protect against yellowing and/or polymer degradation
- improve the long-term storage stability of inorganic pigment dispersions by rheology modified formulations for easy homogenization just by stirring
- be fully compatible with existing LANXESS LEVANYL® LF and LEVANOX® LF portfolio (tailored dispersant system; identical preservatives; virtually VOC and APEO free)
The graph below shows the average particle size of 5 Levanox® grades.
Levanox® grades exhibit well controlled particle size leading to high color density.
LANXESS high-performance light fast pigment dispersions are available under the brands LEVANYL® LF and LEVANOX® LF and include organic and inorganic pigments.